Kratom enthusiasts tend to experiment when it comes to different veins and strains of kratom. We get a load of questions asking about the strongest kratom strains. The answer to this is more complex than just giving you the name of a strain.
Kratom can be taken in capsules, powders, or teas. It also is used to help balance your overall life, but this could vary from one consumer to the next. With that being said, you have to choose strains of kratom that cater to your specific wellness factors. In this article, we will discuss some of the things that you need to consider when choosing a kratom strain.
Alkaloid Content Will Matter
The potency of each kratom product will vary according to its alkaloid content. The two main alkaloids include mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. When wanting to find the strongest kratom strains you will need to understand the alkaloid make up of each strain.
The alkaloid profile is what changes the wellness factors in kratom. Those that have a high alkaloid concentration will be more powerful than other strains and veins.
These key factors can affect the alkaloid properties in kratom:
- The maturity level of the leaf and the age of the kratom plant.
- The shape and size of the leaf.
- The strain types.
Fast vs Slow Kratom
The alkaloid profile is just one piece of the puzzle. The way that the alkaloid is distributed is equally as important. Those strains that contain more mitragynine will have a different wellness factor over those that have more 7-hydroxymitragynine. Therefore, you will get different results according to what strain you are using. Determining the strongest kratom will highly depend on what the strain is being used for and the experience that is offered.
Popular Strong Kratom Strains
If you are new to kratom then you may be confused about which kratom strain is best for you. Everyone acts differently, as your body may absorb one strain faster than someone else. Because of this, we cannot give a definitive answer as to which are the strongest kratom strains. However, we can provide feedback on which strains have high potency levels and which are the most popular among our customers.
Kratom is classified by vein colors, which include red, green, white, and yellow. Then each vein color will have a variety of strains to offer. The vein color refers to the maturity level of the leaf and when it is harvested.
Here are some kratom strains that are known to have high potency levels:
- Maeng Da – It doesn’t matter what vein color you choose to go with when it comes to Maeng Da. All Maeng Da products tend to pack a punch and are known to be very potent. Farmers typically save their best leaves to produce Maeng Da regardless of vein color. You will find Maeng Da in white, green, yellow, and red.
- Red Borneo – Kratom enthusiasts often seek Red Borneo with good reason. It is a potent form of kratom that will deliver high levels of balance and wellbeing.
- White Samarinda – Again, White Samarinda is a strain that long time users of kratom are familiar with. It contains an impressive alkaloid profile, which provides high levels of potency.
- Red & White Bali – This strain contains high concentrated levels of mitragynine, making it a potent choice. Those who have used kratom for a while typically try the Bali strain to mix up the type of kratom they are using.
- Thai – Thai in any vein color is known for its potency levels and intense alkaloid makeup.
Top Tips For Purchasing Kratom
Kratom comes in various forms, with the most popular being powders, capsules, and teas. So, you will have to make a decision on what form of kratom you would like to try. Please keep in mind that kratom is not used to treat, cure, or mitigate any disease, illness, ailment, and/or condition. Please see FDA import alert 54-15. We make no representations as to intended use or suitability for use.
The internet has made it easy to buy kratom online. However, you have to make sure that you go with a reputable retailer. Before purchasing kratom products you need to check out the company’s reviews, quality inspection reports, expiration dates, and so on. This will ensure you are getting a high-quality product that is safe for consumption.
Here at Organic Kratom, we test all of our products to ensure quality is always intact. We make lab reports available to you upon request. We off a 30-day money-back guarantee on our products. If you are not fully satisfied with anything that you purchase from us, please let us know. We package our products for optimal freshness and to preserve the quality of the kratom.
There are various strains available on the market. The strongest kratom strains will vary, as everyone has a different absorption rate. You must start with a low dose and work your way up. Shop our selection of kratom powders and capsules. Let us know if you have any questions and we would be happy to help you out.
Check out our blog to learn more about the best kratom capsules.
Disclaimer: kratom is not used to treat, cure, or mitigate any disease, illness, ailment, and/or condition. Please see FDA import alert 54-15. We make no representations as to intended use or suitability for use.