With so many strains of kratom available, there are usually a lot of questions about the differences between strains. A perfect example of this is Indo vs Bali kratom. What is the difference between these two strains of kratom?
Indo and Bali kratom is offered in a variety of vein colors and is two very popular strains. Let’s take a deep dive into these two strains to see how they stack up against one another.
Indo Kratom: What Is It?
Kratom originates from various Asian countries, such as Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. Indo kratom is called this because it comes from Indonesia. This naming system helps you to understand and easily identify where the strain came from. Indonesia is a huge exporter of kratom.
Indo-kratom has a distinctive alkaloid profile, which is why it is so popular among those who love kratom for wellness support. The plant that kratom is derived from, Mitragyna speciosa, absolutely thrives in Indonesia, growing in forests and along the riverbanks. The soil in Indonesia is mineral-rich and quite acidic, which is why they do so well here and don’t really thrive in other parts of the world, including the United States. You could certainly try to grow your own plant here, but it’s usually not a successful endeavor.
This plant is related to the coffee plant and has been used in Southeast Asia for centuries socially and in important cultural ceremonies. While you may assume that all kratom strains are similar, Indo kratom is as unique as any other strain with its own alkaloid profile. Some strains are quite subtle while others are robust, but this is advantageous to users because it allows them to choose the right kratom for them.
What Types of Indo Kratom Are There?
Kratom is offered in a variety of vein colors. Each is quite different and includes:
- White Indo Kratom – White vein kratom is made from leaves that have been harvested early in the plant’s life cycle, producing a more subtle alkaloid profile.
- Green Indo Kratom – To produce green vein kratom, the leaves from the plants are harvested mid-life cycle, offering a profile that is between white and red.
- Red Indo Kratom – Red vein kratom is harvested when the plant is most mature, producing a very robust alkaloid profile that is very popular among those who love Kratom.
- Super Indo Kratom – This type of Indo can come in white, green, or red-veined varieties. Super, as it’s used in the name, signifies that the kratom was created from the largest leaves of the plant. This provides a hearty alkaloid content and high concentration levels.
- Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom – Only the highest quality leaves are used to create this strain, which has high levels of alkaloids. It requires an extra step in its processing, which is why you won’t find this strain through just any vendor.
Bali Kratom: What Is It?
As you may be able to guess now, Bali kratom is a type of kratom strain that originates from Bali, island that are a part of Indonesia. This is another very popular strain of kratom, created from the dried and crushed leaves of the Bali kratom plant and then sold. The powder made from Bali kratom can be sold as a powder or in capsules filled with the kratom powder.
Just as with Indo, Bali kratom is available in white, green, and red vein varieties. Many people seek out Bali kratom due to its well-balanced support. But the main difference between Bali and Indo kratom is the alkaloid content. The different varieties offer different levels of support.
What Types of Bali Kratom Are there?
Bali kratom can be found in powder, extracts, and capsules. There are three different types of Bali kratom that are typically found on the market, which are:
- White Bali Kratom – This kratom strain is made from leaves that were harvested when the plant was very young. The support offered by this strain is subtle but highly sought after by many.
- Green Bali Kratom – This strain of kratom is made from leaves harvested in the middle of the plant’s life cycle. It’s like a midway point between white and red kratom, offering more hearty support than white but not as much as red. Still, many users seek out this strain for what it has to offer.
- Red Bali Kratom – This strain is created from the leaves of a mature kratom plant. Farmers harvest the leaves and dry them when the plant is at the height of its lifecycle. Those who love kratom like Red Bali due to the hearty alkaloid profile it has.
Indo Kratom Vs. Bali Kratom
Both of these strains of kratom, Indo and Bali, are well known. Both are usually quite easy to find in most places that sell kratom. What separates them is essentially their chemical makeup and due to this, you will find that they offer different support.
Is one strain better than the other? It’s really up to you to decide. Just make sure that before taking any strain of kratom you consult with a trusted medical professional. They are the only people equipped with the understanding to advise you legally on kratom.
Organic Kratom USA
At Organic Kratom USA, we offer the highest quality kratom you can find. We have a large variety of strains including Bali and Indo kratom. This will allow you to decide which strain wins the battle of Indo vs Bali kratom once and for all.